Extended Chevrolet Warranty for Cars and Trucks | Covering Potential Auto Repairs!
Purchasing a new car or truck is always exciting at Hank Graff Chevrolet. It’s also a huge investment! It is because of this that we encourage our customers to consider purchasing an extended warranty insurance plan.
What is an Extended Vehicle Warranty?
- It’s a service contract that will help offset the cost of potential auto repairs
Why apply for an auto loan at Hank Graff Chevy - Durand?
- Sound Finance Advice: Our team has years of experience and can expertly handle all your finance questions and concerns.
- Great Finance Connections: Our close relationships with credit unions and banks can get you an affordable auto loan.
- Low Interest Rates: No matter your credit score, our finance team will work hard to get you the lowest interest rate possible.
How do I contact the Finance Department?
- By visiting our ‘Finance Form’ page or by calling our Finance Department at (989) 288-2657.
This plan is a great way to protect your vehicle, as well as your wallet. Accidents happen and repairs can get expensive very quickly. If you don’t already have a warranty in place, you’ll have to pay for those repairs out of pocket.
With the Extended Service Contract, your vehicle will be covered and you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
Additionally, we offer a variety of programs that fit different needs so we’ll be able to work with you to find the right warranty for your situation. Financing for these plans can even be rolled into your purchase. This means that you might end up paying a few extra cents a day for long-term peace of mind – and that’s priceless.
Things to consider if you’re thinking about purchasing Extended Warranty Coverage:
- Do you need it? If you primary warranty will cover you for the duration of your vehicle ownership, you might not need the extended warranty. However, if you’re planning on owning your vehicle longer than what the primary warranty will cover, you might want to consider purchasing the extended service contract.
- What is the plan that fits your individual needs? We have a variety of extended warranty programs so that you can find the right one for you. Whether you need a program that only cover major repairs to your vehicle’s drivetrain, or you want full bumper-to-bumper coverage – we’ve got it! We’ll find the perfect plan for you.
If any of the information mentioned above seems confusing, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We want you to have FUN during the car buying process, and being informed helps. If at any point you feel stressed or confused, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you at any point along the way!
Our Finance Department can be reached by calling (989) 288-2657.
We are proud to provide new and used auto loans to our customers in Fenton, Linden, Owosso, Flint, Swartz Creek, Lapeer, Waverly, Waterford, Corunna, Haslett, Vernon, Burton, and more!