What media systems are available in Chevy vehicles at Hank Graff?
- Chevy offers the Chevy MyLink entertainment system.
What can these entertainment systems do for me?
- Make/answer phone calls
- Access your favorite music
- Provide you with turn-by-turn directions
- So much more!
Is there someone I can talk to if I have questions?
- Of course! Our technology experts can be reached at (989) 288-2657.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question? We May Already Have the Answer!
- Can I customize my MyLink homepage?
- Yes. Chevy allows you to organize your icons.
- Why won’t MyLink index my music from my USB?
- There may be other files on your USB. We recommend that there are no other files on your device when playing music. Or it might just be that the system doesn’t support the format of the device (i.e., Microsoft Zune).
- What USB devices does MyLink support?
- MyLink supports most smartphones and MP3 players. It also supports many different brands of USB flash drives.
- Can my older Bluetooth phone work with this MyLink system?
- Most Bluetooth-enabled phones are compatible with the MyLink system, but older models may have limited feature accessibility.
- How many phones can I pair to the MyLink System?
- You can pair up to five (5) different devices.
- Does Pandora cost me anything?
- No. However, if you would like to listen to Pandora ad-free, a Pandora One subscription is available at Pandora.com.
- Why can’t I create a station?
- Unfortunately, MyLink only allows you to pull in stations that you’ve already created via the web or your Smartphone.
Stitcher Smart Radio
- How long does it take to access my Stitcher stations?
- Depending on the quality of your connection, it may take about 30 seconds.
- Where did my Thumbs-Down and Thumbs-Up buttons go?
- If you are an OnStar subscriber using turn-by-turn directions, these directions will overlay the screen display options on the right-hand side. This means that your thumbs-up/thumbs-down icons might be temporarily unavailable.
- Do I need to connect my phone to access my SiriusXM Radio?
- No, they SiriusXM Radio channels are satellite-based.
- Do I need to be subscribed to SiriusXM Satellite Radio to use it?
- Yes, a subscription is required. However, most new GM models come with 3 months of SiriusXM Satellite Radio standard.
- When Gracenote completes missing information for paired devices, does it go back on my device that way?
- No, Gracenote is technology embedded in your entertainment system only.
- Why is there no album art for my song?
- Gracenote does its best to fill any voids in your music collection’s information. However, there are some artists and album covers that Gracenote may not be able to find because information is missing from your music files.
Enhanced Voice Control
- Will the MyLink system recognize any word I say?
- Although the system uses highly accurate voice-recognition software, there are still names or nicknames that the system may not recognize.
- Why does the MyLink system not recognize the number I want to dial?
- You may need to enunciate and slow down. Sometimes our speech patterns string numbers together, which makes it difficult for the MyLink system to recognize.
SiriusXM Travel Link
- Is the SiriusXM Travel Link included in the SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription?
- Yes, but only for the standard 90-day SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial period. After the initial 90 days, SiriusXm Travel Link must be added on to your subscription. Additional fees may apply.
Chevrolet Car and Truck Technology | Helping You Stay Connected and Safe!
We believe you should love your vehicle, and we know how up-to-date technology plays a big part in how you feel when you’re behind the wheel. To make sure you remain connected and content inside your car or truck, we proudly offer the Chevrolet brand.
Chevy is known for being at the forefront of the industry with technology and advanced safety features. It is because of this that we are happy to offer our customers a range of Chevy vehicles.
With the Chevy MyLink technology in particular, you’ll enjoy being connected and entertained while enjoying a safe drive. This entertainment technology is known for keeping you connected at the wheel, without actually distracting you from the road.
If you have any questions about the technology in our vehicles, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts via the form above.
Chevy MyLink Entertainment Options | SiriusXM, Pandora, Stitcher, and More!
With the Chevy MyLink entertainment system, you’ll have access to a variety of radio and music options. These options include Pandora, Stitcher, Gracenote, SiriusXM, and more!
Using the color touch screen, you’ll be able to browse all available radio and music options. The Chevy MyLink radio system offers complete entertainment control. Whether you access the music and radio via the screen, or you use simple voice commands.
Hands-free and easy to use – that’s what you’ll enjoy about the Chevy MyLink. You’ll be able to access all your favorite sounds without ever taking your attention off the road. Contact us today with any radio and/or music questions!
Chevy MyLink Navigation | OnStar, Chevy MyLink Navigation, and More!
Your Chevy’s MyLink system is designed to make sure you get safely and quickly from point A to point B. It does this by giving you a variety of navigation options.
One option is to use your OnStar representative. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your representative can help you get where you need to go. All you need to do is give them your destination, and they’ll send turn-by-turn directions straight to your color touch screen.
If your vehicle comes with the Chevy MyLink Radio with navigation, you’ll be able to access 3D maps and points of interest. All of which can be easily access to you right from your dashboard!
Chevrolet Mobile Apps | OnStar, MyChevrolet, BringGo, and Volt Drivers Challenge!
One of the joys of owning a Chevy car, truck, SUV or crossover is being able to connect with your car, dealership, and interests – from anywhere!
To help you stay connected and moving, Chevy offers a variety of Smartphone apps. These apps include the Volt Drivers Challenge, OnStar Remotelink, MyChevrolet, and BringGo Navigation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Graff Chevrolet in Mt. Pleasant. We are proud to be technology experts, which means we can handle any problems you throw our way.