Alternator Inspection and Repair | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance in Durand
Your vehicle’s alternator is the device that generates electrical energy in your vehicle. Once the engine has been started, it will turn the alternator’s belt-driven pulley. It is this pulley’s movement that provides your vehicle with the electronic energy that it needs.
What does the alternator in my car or truck do?
- It provides your vehicle with the electrical energy it needs to work, as well keep your battery fully charged.
Why should I have my alternator serviced at Graff Chevrolet?
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
Your alternator is also the device that keeps your battery charged. If your battery isn’t fully charged, your car won’t have a reserve of energy to pull on when electrical demands are high. An example of this is when you have your vehicle’s lights, wipers, radio, and defroster all working at once.
Without your alternator your vehicle would be disabled. It is because of this that it is imperative that you take care of this complicated system. Your vehicle’s alternator is made up of an intricate system of wires, fuses, and cables. To the average person, an alternator can seem confusing and complex. To the pros at our Service Center, it’s a simple task to inspect and repair your alternator.
At the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!