Belt and Hose Inspections and Replacements | Auto Service and Auto Parts in Durand
Your belts and hoses may appear to be small, but they play a big part in how your vehicle functions. To make sure they remain in good working condition, we recommend having them inspected/replaced every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.
How often should I have my belts and hoses replaced?
- Every 30,000 – 60,000 miles. Your Vehicle Owner’s Manual will also have a suggested routine maintenance schedule.
Why should I replace my belts and hoses at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Parts: We carry only the toughest, most durable belts and hoses for all makes and models.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
However, you should replace them sooner if you experience the following:
- Hoses are bulging or appear inflated
- Hose appears cracked
- Hose material has hardened to the touch
- Belt is peeling, fraying, or splitting
- Belt material appears cracked
- Belts whine/scream when engine is running
If any of the above symptoms sound familiar, you’ll want to bring your vehicle in to our Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center. Our technicians will be able to thoroughly inspect your belts and hoses to determine if they need to be replaced.
No matter the car, truck, SUV or crossover you drive, bring your vehicle in today and we’ll get you back on the road in a timely manner. At Hank Graff Chevrolet in Durand, we can quickly and affordably replace your worn out belts and hoses with something brand new.
We offer only the toughest belts and durable hoses. Our belts are made of premium quality materials and polyester chords. This minimizes slippage and resists stretching and deterioration from high temperatures, dirt, grease, and oil. Our hoses are also of the highest quality, made with long-lasting, heat resistant rubber.
We carry a complete line of belt and hose products including fuel line hoses, power brake hoses, vacuum hoses, windshield wiper hoses, drive belts, tensioners, pulleys, radiator hoses, heater hoses, and so much more!
If you are in need of other replacement parts or accessories, please don’t hesitate to visit our Request a Part page or give our Service Center a call at (989) 288-2657. We carry GM Certified Parts and Accessories for all makes and models. This ensures your vehicle gets only the most durable and long lasting replacements on the market.