Steering and Suspension System Service | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance Near Linden
The steering and suspension system in your vehicle is what determines how well your vehicle handles. If your suspension system is properly maintained, your vehicle’s weight will be supported. This will keep your tires in contact with the road and provide you with a smooth and comfortable ride.
How often should I have my suspension system serviced?
- Every 50,000 miles or as recommended by your Vehicle Owner’s Manual.
Why should I have my suspension serviced at Graff Chevrolet?
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- **By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
If your suspension system isn’t working properly, your vehicle will suffer from the extra vibrations and wear when you travel on a bumpy or dirt road. To keep it performing efficiently, we recommend having your steering and suspension system inspected every 50,000 miles.
The steering and suspension inspection includes:
- Inspection of all System Components
- Ball Join Lubrication
- Check and Top-Off of Power Steering Fluid
Shocks and Struts
- Provide Consistent Control
- Reduce Wheel Bounce, Help Provide a Smooth Ride
- Full Range of Products for Almost Every Vehicle Application and Driving Situation
Whether you drive a car, truck, SUV or crossover, our service experts have the knowledge and experience to adjust your steering and suspension system. At the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!