Transmission Inspection and Repair | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance Near Linden
Your vehicle’s transmission has an important part to play in how your vehicle performs. Without a transmission, your vehicle will become disabled and the repair costs will be expensive.
How often should I have my transmission serviced/inspected?
- Annually or as recommended by your Vehicle Owner’s Manual.
Why should I have my transmission serviced at Graff Chevrolet?
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
Over time, your transmission fluid will age and become contaminated. These contaminants will then clog your transmission filter, which will make it difficult to switch gears. In turn, your transmission will experience excessive wear and a drop in performance.
To keep this from happening, we recommend having your transmission inspected once a year. One of our technicians will be able to tell you if something is amiss, and if you’re transmission fluid is contaminated – something that can cause expensive damage very quickly!
Your transmission may be malfunctioning if you experience the following:
- Fluid leaks, slipping, or lack of power to the drive wheels
- Check engine light illuminates
- Transmission overdrive illuminates
- Engine RPM “flare ups” between shifts
- Shifting is harsh or delayed
- Loss of one or more gears
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, please don’t hesitate to bring your vehicle in for a transmission inspection. No matter if you drive an automatic or a manual, our Graff experts are equipped to take care of all your transmission needs including a complete transmission replacement to a system flush to a simple fluid check.
At the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at ((989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!