What is a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
A Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Hank Graff Chevrolet – Durand is a great investment. Not only because you’re essentially getting a new car at a used car price, but also because your CPO comes covered by warranties.
What is a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle?
- A used vehicle that is still under warranty and comes with a variety of benefits.
Why should I consider purchasing a CPO car or truck?
- 3-Day/150-Mile Guarantee: If you decide you don’t like your CPO, you have 3 days/150 miles to exchange it for something else.
- Two Auto Warranties: You’ll be covered by a 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty and a 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
- Standard Maintenance Plan: It comes with a 2-year/30,000 mile maintenance plan that covers basic services.
- And so much more!
How do I contact the Sales Department?
By visiting our ‘Contact Us’ page or by calling our Sales Department at (989) 288-2657.
Additionally, every Certified Pre-Owned vehicles comes with a variety of benefits:
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- Exclusive 2-Year/30,000-Mile Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 3-Day/150-Mile Guarantee
- Roadside Assistance
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and OnStar Trial Offers
With so much to offer, the Certified Pre-Owned vehicles on our lot are always a smart purchase. You’ll be able to get behind the wheel of a like new car at a fraction of the price!
Additionally, we truly want you to have FUN while purchasing a new vehicle. If at any point you feel stressed or concerned, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you at any point along the way!
Certified Pre-Owned Program Certification Standards and How a Used Vehicle Becomes Certified
Before a used vehicle can become CPO, it must pass our thorough 172-point inspection and reconditioning process. What this means is that our technicians will examine the Chevy used car or truck thoroughly from bumper to bumper. If everything meets our high standards, the vehicle will be certified. If it doesn’t, it will be reconditioned until it does.
If for whatever reason the reconditioning still doesn’t help the vehicle reach our high standards, we won’t certify it.
In addition to passing our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process, every vehicle must:
- Have No More Than 75,000 Miles
- Be a Chevy That is Less Than 5 Years Old
- Have a Clean Title
- Come With a Vehicle History Report
We are proud to provide Certified Pre-Owned cars, trucks, SUVs, and crossovers to our customers in Fenton, Linden, Owosso, Corunna, Lansing, Flint, Beecher, Burton, Vernon, Newburg, Bancroft, Middletown, Kerby, Lennon, Duffield, Swartz Creek, Gaines, Union Plains, and Antrim Center.