Wheel Alignment Services | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance Near Fenton
When your vehicle’s wheels are not aligned, your vehicle fails to perform efficiently. This is especially true for your tires. You’ll notice that your tires will wear down more quickly when your wheels are out of alignment.
How often should I get a wheel alignment?
- Every 6,000 miles or every other oil change. Your Vehicle Owner’s Manual will also have a suggested routine maintenance schedule.
Why should I have my wheel alignment performed at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
A few things that will put your vehicle out of alignment are bumpy roads, potholes, and daily wear and tear. If your vehicle’s wheel alignment is off, you may notice your car or truck will begin to pull to the right or left. When it pulls, your tires wear unevenly and your fuel economy is reduced.
To keep your wheels aligned properly, we recommend getting a routine wheel alignment every 6,000 miles – or every other oil change. However, if you notice your vehicle pulling in either direction, bring it to Hank Graff Chevrolet in Durand.
At our Service Center, our technicians know that every vehicle has unique wheel alignment specifications. Our service experts know these specifications and can quickly restore your vehicle’s alignment.
At the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!