Battery Inspection and Replacement | Auto Service and Auto Parts in Durand
Your battery plays a big part in how your vehicle runs – mainly because it is what supplies the energy that your vehicle needs to start! It is because of this that a fully functional battery is necessary to operate your vehicle.
How will I know if my battery needs to be replaced?
- Engine won’t start; engine is slow to start; there is a slow cranking; or the lights are weak/dim while cranking.
Why should I replace my battery at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Parts: We carry only the highest quality batteries for all makes and models, and back them with warranties.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
To make sure your battery is performing properly, we recommend having your battery and cables checked regularly. This will keep everything clean and secure, which in turn will keep your battery working for a longer period of time.
If you aren’t sure how to maintain your vehicle’s battery, or need help running a proper battery test, the experts at the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center will be able to help. Our service experts are all factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
A few signs that your battery may need to be replaced:
- Lights are weak/dim while engine cranks
- Engine won’t start at all
- Engine has difficulty starting or engine cranks slowly
At Hank Graff Chevrolet in Durand, we can quickly and affordably replace your worn out battery with something brand new. We carry high-quality batteries for all makes and models, and back them with warranties. No matter the car, truck, SUV or crossover you drive, bring your vehicle in today and we’ll get you back on the road in a timely manner.
If you are in need of other replacement parts or accessories, please don’t hesitate to visit our Request a Part page or give our Service Center a call at (989) 288-2657. We carry GM Certified Parts and Accessories for all makes and models. We want to make sure your vehicle gets the most durable and long lasting replacements on the market.