Oil Changes | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance in Durand
Regular oil changes are imperative to maintaining your vehicle’s overall health and performance. Your engine oil is what keeps your vehicle functioning efficiently by lubricating and removing the heat from the internal engine components. This keeps them cool and functioning properly.
How often should I have my oil changed?
- Every 3,000 – 5,000 miles, or as often as your Vehicle Owner’s Manual suggests.
Why should I have my oil changed at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- No service appointment is needed! Simply stop by our Quick Oil & Tire Center at your earliest convenience.
You oil filter plays an important part as well. When your engine oil passes through the filter, the filter will remove harmful deposits. This keeps them fro re-circulating throughout your vehicle. In turn, this helps protect your engine, improve its performance, and extend its life.
It is because oil changes are so important that we make getting one a quick and simple process at our Durand Oil Change and Tire Center! At this quick oil change stop, we provide customers with oil changes that are done quickly, thoroughly, and affordably – with no appointment needed!
All of our services are competitively priced, but our $39.95 oil change package is one of the most popular service specials we offer. This package includes:
- 5-quart oil change
- 4-tire rotation
- 27-point vehicle inspection
We generally recommend having your oil changed every 3,000-5,000 miles to keep your engine running efficiently. For your vehicle’s specific oil change schedule, refer to your Vehicle Owner’s Manual.
At the Hank Graff Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!