Documents Needed to Apply for an Auto Loan | New and Used Car Loans Near Fenton
At Hank Graff Chevrolet near Linden, we pride ourselves on being able to get customers financed quickly. However, before we can get the finance process started, there are a few documents you will need to provide.
Why apply for an auto loan at Hank Graff Chevy - Durand?
- Sound Finance Advice: Our team has years of experience and can expertly handle all your finance questions and concerns.
- Great Finance Connections: Our close relationships with credit unions and banks can get you an affordable auto loan.
Information and Documentation Needed Are As Follows:
- Proof of identity (e.g., driver license, passport, etc.)
- Employment information that is up-to-date. Paystub and employer information is needed for the lender.
- Proof of income (e.g., two most recent pay stubs, tax returns, etc.)
- Vehicle information. This is something that your Hank Graff staff can provide.
- Proof of residency (e.g., utility bill, cable bill, housing lease, mortgage statement, etc.)
At Hank Graff Chevy in Durand, we truly want you to have FUN while purchasing a new vehicle. If at any point you feel stressed or concerned, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help you at any point along the way!
Our Finance Department can be reached by calling (989) 288-2657.
If you aren’t sure about your current credit, take a moment to fill out our secure Finance Form. Once we’ve received your information, we’ll be able to give pre-approval information.
We are proud to provide new and used auto loans to our customers in Fenton, Linden, Owosso, Flint, Swartz Creek, Lapeer, Waverly, Waterford, Corunna, Haslett, Vernon, Burton, and more!