Brake Inspection and Repair | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance in Durand
Brakes are the most important safety feature that your vehicle can offer you. It is because of this that we recommend regular routine maintenance – preferably every 10,000 miles. By keeping your brakes properly maintained, they’ll continue to bring your vehicle to a stop and keep you and your passengers safe.
How often should I have my brakes inspected?
- Every 10,000 miles or as often as your Vehicle Owner’s Manual suggests.
Why should I have my brakes serviced at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
Oftentimes it can be difficult to tell if your brakes need to be serviced. Especially because worn out brakes will still bring your vehicle to a complete stop.
How to Tell If Your Brakes Are Worn Out and Need to Be Replaced
- Grinding noises when stopping
- High pitched squealing
- Steering wheel vibration when braking
- Increased braking distances
- Feeling the car pull to the left or right when stopping
- A bad smell after coming to a hard stop
- A weak emergency brake
If you notice any of the above mentioned signs, we recommend bringing your vehicle in for service. At the Hank Graff Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
To make a service appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!