Tire Rotations, New Tires, and Tire Changes | Certified Auto Service and Maintenance Near Owosso
Regular tire rotations are an important part of tire maintenance. This is because regular tire rotation will extend the life of your tires significantly. Not only does this save you money on new tires, it also improves your fuel economy and makes your drive more comfortable.
How often should I have my tires rotated?
- Every 3,000 – 7,000 miles or as recommended by your Vehicle Owner’s Manual.
Why should I stop at the Graff Chevrolet Service Center?
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Quality Service: All of our services are performed quickly and thoroughly, and are all competitively priced.
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
To keep your tires looking like new, we recommend having them rotated every 3,000 to 7,000 miles. Your Vehicle Owner’s Manual will have the exact tire rotation schedule for your vehicle.
If you are in need of new tires or a tire rotation, please don’t hesitate to stop by Hank Graff Chevrolet. We offer the following tire services:
- Tire rotation
- Tire inspection for proper inflation and wear
- Tire mounting and balancing
- New tire installation
At the Hank Graff Chevrolet Service Center, each one of our team members is factory-trained and ASE certified. This ensures that experts with years of experience under their belts service your vehicle.
As for our tire selection, we carry tires for all makes and models. You’ll find 11 name brand tires at our Service Center, including Michelin and Goodyear.
To schedule an appointment, feel free to visit our Schedule an Appointment page. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Service Center at (989) 288-2657.
Remember: for additional savings on our competitively priced services, visit our Coupons page! We offer discounts on oil changes, vehicle inspections, wheel alignments, brake services, tires, and more!