Wiper Blade Replacement | Auto Service and Auto Parts in Durand
When you’re on the road in less than perfect weather, you need your windshield to be clear. Whether it’s raining, snowing, hailing, or a little bit of all three, wiper blades in good condition will be able to provide you with visibility.
When should I replace my wiper blades?
- Wiper blades should be replaced if they leave streaks on your window, don’t clear your window completely, or the rubber strips have cracked/peeled.
Why should I replace my wiper blades at Graff Chevrolet?
- Quality Parts: We carry only the highest quality wiper blades for all makes and models.
- GM Certified Specialists: Our service team is made up of certified professionals that can properly and quickly service your vehicle.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere: Customers enjoy talking to our service team in a friendly environment – we treat you like good friends!
How do I schedule a service appointment?
- By visiting our ‘Schedule an Appointment’ page or by calling our Service Department at (989) 288-2657.
If your wiper blades are worn out, they will leave streaks on your window, fail to clear your window completely, or the rubber strips will crack and peel. If you experience any of these symptoms, you’ll need to replace your wiper blades.
At Hank Graff Chevrolet in Durand, we can quickly and affordably replace your worn out wiper blades with something brand new. We carry top of the line performance wiper blades in all sizes, for all makes and models. No matter the car, truck, SUV or crossover you drive, bring your vehicle in today and we’ll get you back on the road in a matter of minutes with brand new wipers.
If you are in need of other replacement parts or accessories, please don’t hesitate to visit our Request a Part page or give our Service Center a call at (989) 288-2657. We carry GM Certified Parts and Accessories for all makes and models. This ensures your vehicle gets only the most durable and long lasting replacements on the market.